Thursday, June 10, 2010

Certified Scrum Master

Yooohoooooooooo! That’s how I feel after earning my very own Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certificate.

While working on Agile Scrum for almost 5+ years now, I always wanted to get myself this certification. And it simply feels great to complete it with a commanding score of 96%. Sad part is the 4% I missed on one question is something I always talk about in my Agile trainings and coaching. It was a comfortable exam with some of the tricky ones. But the end is sweet sweat.

After returning to Mumbai, I searched for the CSM courses and to my surprise, there were no courses conducted in Mumbai. So contacted Pete about the same. Couple of months later, received the course invite happening right here in Mumbai. So got registered, got the real good insight into Pete’s knowledge base, his easy ways of making you understanding and very impressive skills to communicate. 16 hours later it was a great feeling to realize that most of what Pete taught is something I was practicing already. And many new things I learned are very effective. The knowledge from training was immediately useful on the project I was working on.

But that last action was still on me. To go and take the online assessment. Waited for it for 2+ months. Not that I was scared but just that I just could not devote time to take it. Finally just yesterday committed myself to the cause and complete it. A whopping 96% felt really good. And I am officially the Certified Scrum Master now. Visit the link here to check my profile on ScrumAlliance.

Now my eyes are on becoming a Certified Scrum Trainer. I hear that it is a 2-3 year journey after becoming the CSM. Well, who is in a hurry? Do it slow but do it right!

6 comments:

Manoj Wadhwa said...

Congrats, Mr. Scrum Master :)

scarydagoo@yahoo.com said...

Hi,

May I know if u got the SCRUM certification dumps..?

Esha P. Solanki said...

congrats! urs is a nice blog... my project is on scrum from quite some time now.. so its nice to stay in touch with the new and emerging concepts..

Leyo said...

The Professional Scrum Master course provides information and tools that you can use to ensure that Scrum is understood and enacted well by your team. Scrum Master Certified Exam

RahiniArun said...

CSM Certification provided by Scrum Alliance for Scrum project professionals to do better improvement in agile project. Scrum master describes about project life-cycle and each role in project. CSM discuss about sprint, retrospective, product backlog and product owner in scrum project.To know more about it visit http://learncertification.com/coursedetails/55/Certified-Scrum-Master--CSM-

DumpsPass4sure said...

I downloaded Pass4sure Microsoft Dumps from Dumpspass4sure and delivered my best efforts. They also provided me money back guarantee that aggravated my confidence. I learnt a lot from this short PDF material. I also found opportunity to work at Online Practice Test after getting done with Microsoft questions and answers.